Sunday, February 13, 2011

Vacations are a-go!

Woo-hoo! I love it when plans comes together.  Though all the traveling I do has it's downfalls, it definitely has it's perks, too.   During Spring Break, Jace and I are taking a long weekend to go to Boston.  Thanks to Frontier miles, we are flying for $10/each.  And thanks to Holiday Inn points, our hotel rooms is super cheap, too.  Love an economical vacation with a wonderful man!

And we have our summer vacation with the entire family planned, too.  Galveston, TX!  We are staying in one of those HomeAway properties.  It's a three bedroom and three bath townhouse that's a couple blocks from the beach.  It'll have plenty of room for everyone and then some!  Being able to cook and prepare meals while we're there saves a ton of money and helps save the sanity of everyone for the week we're traveling together.
Picture of the Doc's Quarters property in Galvaeston.  The beach is a block away!






















And guess what's in Galveston?  A Schlitterbahn water park!  It's almost three times the size of the park in Kansas City so it might be a two-day adventure. 
Map of Schlitterbahn Water Park
















Jace and I love our vacations with just the two of us and relish the family vacations, too.  For us, it'll be so much fun to explore such a historical city together.  For the family, we hope it'll be a great vacation as it'll be the last one before Bailey begins her college career.

No comments: