Today is my husband's birthday. I wasn't part of most of his first 40 years. I am so very much looking forward to being with him for the next 40+. He is an outstanding man who makes me a better person. He is a great dad who is loving and nurturing towards his kids. He is an inspiring teacher who loves his job and has a passion for what he does that I've never seen before. Mondays are his favorite day because he gets to go to school to teach. We have only known each other for 14 months and I am very much looking forward to knowing and learning about him each and every day because I can't believe how lucky I am to find such a fabulous man.
Happy birthday, my love.
Your wife forever,
Karis
 |
| Sending a picture to his wife showing how much he's enjoying the chocolate covered strawberry in the "edible arrangment" he got for his birthday. |
No comments:
Post a Comment