Wednesday, November 2, 2011

FXB - Day 3

Not too much new to report today.  After this morning's sessions--which was on the bags again--I'm more sore.  When one person is punching or kicking the bag, the partner is on the floor doing push-ups, crunches or other forms of torture.  My abs are definitely more sore today as well as my arms.  I think as the day continues, I'm going to get more and more sore, though.

While the body is getting more sore, the good news is that my knees are still hanging in there!

In case you're curious about the bags and the gloves...

Trent started going to gymnastics on Tuesday nights now in addition to Saturday mornings.  Since it was nice last night and snow is forecasted for today, Trent decided he wanted to ride his bike.  It's about 3.5 miles to drive there so it's probably just a little more than that riding bikes--especially since we had to take a little detour because the bike path was closed--so maybe about 8 miles roundtrip.  I'm still not sure if the riding helped or hurt, but Trent really enjoyed it and did a great job.  Almost made it all the way to the top of the Holmes Lake dam hill!

No comments: