Tuesday, November 1, 2011

FXB - Day 2

Day 2 consisted of using the resistance bands for legs and "core" work.  ("Core" read: sit ups.)  I think she took it easy on us today because they had to inform all the 10-weekers how to use the bands so we only did 2 reps instead of 3 reps.  We were also instructed to use the yellow (easiest) bands so that we wouldn't hurt ourselves while trying to figure out how to use them! 

Both Jace and I are still fairly sore today but I think it's going to get worse.  Here's my Soreness Chart.  I might have to continue updating this through the next week or so until, hopefully, I'm not sore anymore!
After the trick or treating (which neither of us stole any candy from Trent's bag) we went to Hy-Vee and stocked up the fridge with lots of protein, fruits and veggies, dairy, etc.  I bought some oatmeal packets and had one this morning and it was FABULOUS!

Stocked and ready to go!

Yummy oatmeal!  Got Cinnamon Roll and Strawberries & Cream.  It's 160 calories, 20 fat calories.  Ingredients: whole grain rolled oats, sugar, flaxseed, dehydrated wild blueberries, salt, natural and artificial flavor, citric acid.

No comments: