OK--so I'm not quite this defined...yet, but I'm definitely discovering muscles that haven't been used lately.
I am more sore this week than I was last week. My co-worker, Shelly, who is an instructor and got me interested in the program, was the instructor on Monday. She had been traveling the week before and I think she took her lack of a hard workout for a week on us! It was KILLER! I thought I was going to throw up. Jace said that's just calories burning up. I certainly hope so!
Another reason is that I "banded up" during the resistance bands yesterday which I'm sure worked those muscles a bit more. We also went to three reps instead of two. Whew...
We are being asked to keep food journals as well. I've been using this Livestrong page, MyPlate, to keep track of everything. I've been doing pretty good but I did have a glass of wine last night. Looked it up first, though. A 5 ounce glass of sauvingnon blanc has 110 calories and that didn't put me over my limit. Yeah! And, yes, I was crazy enough to measure out exactly 5 ounces!

No comments:
Post a Comment